Multilateral Development Banks Working Group Meeting
The aim of the meeting will be to discuss the latest issues related to MDBs procurement and doing so to contribute to the preparation of the upcoming CICA mission to Washinton (October 10-14, 2022).
Here is a non-exhaustive list of topics to be addressed during the meeting:
- Protecting our companies against the inflation risks (materials & energy costs) – recommendations to MDBs ;
- Promote the harmonization of MDBs’ conditions of particular application (COPAs) supplementing the Red, Yellow (and soon Green) FIDIC books ;
- Raise awareness on other FIDIC-related issues (use of DAABs, delays…) ;
- Promote the concept of Asset Recycling ;
- Promote a simplification of guarantees schemes ;
- Any other topics you may wish to include as a priority for the discussion with MDBs in Washington.
Please register in the following link and we will send you the connection details as soon as possible 👷🏾♂️👷🏾♀️💪🏾