Fédération Nationale des Travaux Publics (FNTP)
Fédération Nationale des Travaux Publics (FNTP) is a professional organization whose purpose is to represent and support construction companies.The FNTP includes 20 regional federations and 18 specialized trade unions. The FNTP has set six tasks:
- To construction companies and their economic, social and political environment
- Towards the outside, the image and reputation of the profession and reforms
- To companies, the spread of ideas and messages
- The interests and specificities of the Profession
- Information service for businesses
- Information window for external audiences
Advise and serve each company
Represent companies with institutional organizations
Syndicat des Entrepreneurs Français Internationaux (SEFI)
SEFI (The French International Contractors) has 13 members: contractors in the construction and infrastructure sector, companies specializing in the supply of facilities and turnkey contracts, service concessionaires, etc. All these companies offer a wide range of activities from engineering to services, including construction/rehabilitation, financial and legal packaging, etc. The companies include: Bouygues Construction, Colas, Degremont, Eiffage, Eurovia, Razel-Bec, Sade, Spie, Spie Batignolles, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, VINCI Concessions, VINCI Construction, VINCI Energies.
The international turnover of the companies of SEFI represents a substantial percentage of their overall revenue (37.3% in 2013), i.e. 32.2 billion Euros. This figure constitutes practically the entire international turnover of the sector. Michel Demarre is the Director General of SEFI.