Mr. Sergio Torretti, President of the Chilean Chamber of Construction (CChC), together with Mr. Jorge Mas, President of the “Confederation of International Contractors’ Associations (CICA)”, were pleased to host the event “Worldwide Construction Outlook & CICA Presidency Handover” attended by many representatives of the construction sector.
The conference was held on January 15th to 17th, 2017 and was focused ond the works of the different CICA working groups.
For each topic, the Latin American and European experiences and visions came under the spotlight.
Most notably, Mr. Alberto Undurraga, Chilean Minister of Public Works, presented the Chilean experience of 20 years of concessions.
Download some of the speakers’ Powerpoint presentations:
- Public-Private Partnerships:
– Strategic Thinking Area Director at the Argentine Chamber of Construction, Fernando Lago’s presentation
– Former Head of Strategy at Vinci Concessions, Vincent Piron’s presentation
- Sustainable Construction:
– Head of Research and Studies Department, Chilean Chamber of Construction, Javier Hurtado’s presentation
- SMEs and international markets:
– CBIC President (Brazil), Jose Carlos Martins’s presentation
- Multilateral Development Banks challenges related to the financing of infrastructure
– CICA Director General, Roger Fiszelson’s presentation
- Competitiveness of Infrastructure in Latin America and the needs for investments
– FIIC President, Ricardo Platt’s presentation
Social program included: